[no subject]

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: "William Hatfield" <jhatfield@zianet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:07:02 -0600
Hi All:   I was driving down the street today and I went by an 18
wheeler.  Once past he starts honking and flashing the lights.  Wants
me to pull over,so I pull into a parking lot.  He gets out and starts
looking over my roadster.  Turns out he's a roadster owner from Ft.
Worth.  (Who would have thought it here in the far S/E corner of NM?)
He has a 66& a 68 and said he'd be joining us here on the list before
long.
      Roadsters must be magnetic the way they draw owners together.
Ain't it great?
                                          Bill  6&67spls in NM