Re[2]: Tranny Update & Questions

Subject: Re[2]: Tranny Update & Questions
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:55:28 -0700
Charlie,

Several places I've read that flywheel bolts should be replaced when
installing the flywheel. Don't know why that is so. But bolts don't cost
that much, for the peace of mind I get from knowing my flywheel will stay
put. Haven't heard of anyone having a problem with re-used bolts.

Surely you've seen cars rattling down the road, held together by duct tape
and baling wire? Once you follow the path of the dark side it's all
downhill from there! (Tongue-in-cheek of course.  ;>)

Fred - So.SF, CA
BADROC