Re: Street Luge or Roadster Test Track?

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street Luge or Roadster Test Track?
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:37:09 -0700
Jeeezz, you guys are pretty funny ... unless the x-games were showing just
a small part of the road that looked pretty tame!

But then, I'm still on a high from Sunday's screeching up and down Mt.
Palomar!  Man, I love the roar of one car, then another, then another ...
going in unison from one corner to the next.

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego