Roadster for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster for sale
From: Mor39@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:04:47 EDT
    I'm an owner of a 1969 1600 Silver Roadster for 8 years or more? I've
gone back to college, I don't have the time for it. It's from Denver, now in
Iowa, but it's never seen an Iowa winter! It has alittle rust that's coming
back, but it's really not bad. bodies straight and it's in great shape, but
not mint. It all looks good, I have many Photos. I don't know what it's
worth? but I was hoping for $3,500 or so!
    Anyone have any ideas how much $ I should ask for it? Vin# is
SPL-311-18900
Engine # R61160. Thanks, enjoy your Roadster!!