small popping noise on deceleration

To: datsun roadster mailist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: small popping noise on deceleration
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:26:34 -0700
'67 1600

I recently adjusted my valve, but I do not to re-time my engine.
However, everything is running fine, but whenever I take my foot off
the accelerator while moving, and start to decelerate, I hear very
faint popping noises from the engine. Is this a problem? Is this an
indication of something wrong, does it have something to do with the
fact that my timing is not adjusted? Thanks again.

BTW: when is the next BADROC meet? hopefully before this great
weather disappears.
--
- Hoon Kim
- x6184