68 2000 for sale in PA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 68 2000 for sale in PA
From: Bob Joyce <bob@poss.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:51:15 -0400
I am (reluctantly) considering the sale of my 68 2000... it seems a BMW
325ic fits the family size much better.  Here are the specifics:

I have owned since 1977... in dry storage until 1999 when rebuild
started.
Rebuilt engine (purchased, not done by me but runs very strong)
Rebuilt SUs
new water pump/hoses
header with new 2" exhaust
new clutch
all suspension rubber replaced
comp front springs
new calipers with SS brake lines
new rear brakes with SS line
new master cylinder
new clutch master/slave
comp sway bar
new carpet
miata seats
roll bar
dash cap
cd player installed in glove box
new hoosier 185/70/14 on vintage four spoke Amercian Libre rims
body very solid with a little surface rust
weird 70s green paint (originally red).. could stand repaint
chrome is decent
new top, not mounted (sunbrella type material)

Asking $5700 (about what the parts total)

Also:

Original engine for above

$700 in machine work
bored with stress plate
crank ground
flywheel ground
3 angle valve job
all assemblies balanced

$750 in parts from Fairlady (Dean)

Pistons/rings
bearings
gaskets
timing chain/tensioner
head bolts
oil pump
etc
all unassembled in plastic

Asking $1700.

Also tons of spares... (most rough/rebuildable)

seats
top frames
sheet metal
heads
carbs
crank
5 speed
etc...
collection over 20 years and 4 2000s

I would be very interested in offers on the package.

Now that I write it down, I really hate to see it go,

Bob Joyce
Harrisburg PA area

PS - I can email ditigal pics to interested parties

--
Bob Joyce                                   Phone:  717-796-1936 X231
Perfect Order, Inc.                         Fax:    717-796-9759