67.5 2000 listed in Hemmings

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 2000 listed in Hemmings
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:38:47 PDT
List,

You may remember the 67.5 2000 listed on Hemmings website. I finally heard
from the owner about the car. While the car is in storage in Huntington
Beach, Ca, the owner is in Alaska so it is very hard for him to show the
car.

He did send me some pics of the car and I must say from the photos, the cat
looks to be in great shape. But we all know that pics can be deceiving, so I
am working with him to arrange to go see this car. I will take additional
photos, inspect the car and write my thoughts to the list.

If it is in as nice a shape as the pictures suggest and you are looking for
a 67 2000 car, this could be a good candidate. Anyone wanting to see the
pics send me an email off list and I will forward them to you.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC
67 2000 Solex