Carburetor help!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Carburetor help!
From: SGHT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 01:37:54 EDT
Hey gang-
Small Bucks Racing just purchased another 1600 race car with a log book going
back to 1979, when it ran as a 2000 in GP. Hopefully we will have both cars
running at the Glen, along with fellow Rochesterian Jeff Benson in his 1500.
Barry Brown, the other half of Small Bucks, (and the mechanical one) is in
Monterey with Brock Yates and the Eliminator for the Historic Run.
As he left he asked me to get some "Grouse Jets" for the carbs for both cars.
Does anyone have some? In looking at the Parts Book, figures F8-1 and F8-2, I
see #33 and #34 which are M-39 and M-43 "Jets-Needle".
Can anyone help me out identifying the Grouse Jets and then ideas for
locating some.
Many thanks!
Sam Turner
SGHT@aol.com