RE: Roadster list 2000 registry update

To: "Datsun-Roadsters (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadster list 2000 registry update
From: Robbie Harrison <robbie@eaglesol.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:55:51 -0400
Roman, thanks for asking. Had some trouble getting my email going when I got
back home. Here's the info:

SPL311-31112 Red 1970 1600 engine# R-119304
        Car is mostly complete, not running. Was driven to where it
currently sits.

SPL311-27414 Silver 1970 1600 engine# R-96144
        Run off the road to avoid a drunken schoolteacher, this one has much
body damage, is now a parts car

SPL311-09522 White 1969 2000 missing the cowl ID tag - title says SPL, but
it's got a U20 and a 5 speed
        Restoration interrupted in 1987. This is the one I want to restore.
Tried to turn over the engine last week, and it turns approximately 1/4 of a
turn and then STOPS. I would understand better if it did not move at all,
but 1/4 turn? I turned it that far with a socket and a pry bar attached to
the front of the crankshaft. Dad's going to see if he can get it turning.
Anybody goy any ideas what could be hanging it up?

SRL311-01215 White 1968 2000 engine# U20-02146
        Dad bought this one in 1969. has some front-end metal damage and has
been sitting for far too long, but is sheltered from the elements, could see
the road again with a lot of time, $ and TLC