Letting the secret out

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Letting the secret out
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 23:19:43 EDT
Howdy all,

I have been collecting pieces somewhat quietly for a while now, and I am
near completion of what I was pursuing.  I need one last piece, or the
dimensions to replicate it, so I need to ask the list for help.  I have
collected the parts to convert my 1500 restoration project to twin Solex 40
power!  Once the car is on the road and sorted, it will get MORE POWER!!!
(Sorry, the Tim Allen in me is coming out)  The one piece that I am missing
is the cable stand for the setup.  I have seen the pics of a factory 1600
solex setup, and it appears that the cable stand for it would work, but I
cannot get a good view of it.  If anyone has one that they would part with,
or that they would trace and give me details of, I would be most
appreciative!

Thanks,

Sid