Another Datsun

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Datsun
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 20:08:26 -0700
List,
I have been looking for a car to autocross while I work on my Roadster
project. I have driven by a 260Z by my house for the past 2 years and
wondered if they ever drove it. Today I stopped by and asked if they
wanted
to sell it and they said of course. they are the original owners of the
car and bought it at Moscow Datsun. There is no rust and the only tear
in the interior
is on the drivers seat. It has a dent in the hood and by the front
lights where the
son ran it into a pickup. I will have pictures tomorrow.

Mike
Nowroc