Re: Stockton again

To: Datsundude@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stockton again
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:21:48 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/00 1:48:33 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Datsundude@aol.com writes:

> I came across a firm in Stockton that says it can manufacture or rebuild
>  front end and suspension parts for our cars. Its at www.rareparts.com.  I
>  talked to him last week, he said if  someone in the area  would bring by a
>  sample, he would try to give a quote for a small run of parts, don't know
>  what a small run would be in the way of numbers. Visit the site and if
> anyone
>  (''Laurie'') has used this before, let us know. I know we have vendors
that
>  provide some of these items, maybe this could be another vendor for the
> group.

So far, the only connection to this place we've had here is that Mark ordered
some parts for his Cortina from a local alignment shop who ordered from Rare
Parts. The stuff came in a timely fashion, and it *was* something noone else
could get their hands on. This is prolly not much help to the list as there
really wasn't direct contact with the company.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ