Re: Victor goes Solo II - Report (long)

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Victor goes Solo II - Report (long)
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 15:32:16 -0700
Victor had been bit by the bug. First it is his Roadster and now
it is autocross. Next it will be road racing and it never stops.

Sounds like you did well on your first event.

You SoCal guys should get together and book a weekend and Jim
Hall's cart racing school if you want to know how feels to put some
real G forces on your body. It is located in Ventura and it is reasonably
priced.

Mike
Nowroc
Trying to sell some Roadster parts so I can pick up a 510 autocross car.