Re: Easy question

To: efris@home.com
Subject: Re: Easy question
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 00:47:34 EDT
All,

This may have been mentioned already, but I have not seen it yet.  They
(Nissan) did not add the hand throttle cable until the 1967.5 models.  Prior
to that, the 65 - 67 (early) roadsters had the windshield washer pump
mounted there.  Yes Alphonse, it was a manual pump and not a switch to
acuate an electric one.  UNLESS the console has been switched.  It is easy
enough to tell.  If the hole is small and D shaped, it is a 67.5 console.
If the hole is bigger and round it is the earlier console.

Sid