Re: New to the Realm

To: mhaverly@citlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to the Realm
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:35:00 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/00 9:53:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mhaverly@citlink.net writes:

<< Hello, I am new to the whole Roadster scene.  Last fall I purchased a '69
 2000 in very strong condition, but a good candidate for a frame-off
 restoration. I would like to get some input....... So far I have been able
to get a lot if info from you guys.  I hope to be able give some helpful
input in the near future.

 Mark Haverly
 '69 2000
 Sacramento >>

I have a better idea!  THis Sunday in Sacramento at Higgins Community Park is
goin to be a wonderful gathering of Datsun Owners for a BBQ and car show.
THere will be dozens and dozens os cars there.  I should be making an
appearance with my Roadster.  If you are interested in seeing nice cars and
getting info come on out.  THe BBQ is only $5.  Make sure that you say you
are a BADROC guest.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
ZONC SF Area Coordinator.