NOWROC T-Shirts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: NOWROC T-Shirts
From: "Robin Krause" <robinkrause@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:59:21 PDT
The NOWROC T-shirts are now back from the printer and ready to ship.  The
cost is $20 (including shipping) and checks need to be mailed (and payable
to):

Robin Krause
6356 138th Ave NE  #219
Redmond, WA  98052

I will need to know the size(s,m,l,xl,xxl) and color (white or grey) and
where to ship.

If you are a NWDE (Northwest Datsun Enthusiasts) member, I will have shirts
at the next meeting.

Thanks!  and happy roadstering!

Robin

PS.  Pictures of the shirts are not up on the NOWROC website yet, but they
will be very soon.  The back graphics are the same as the first page of the
website.

PPS.  If you want to use my name and address to steal my identity, please be
advised, my roadster doesn't run and I owe 6 years in back taxes.  (just
kidding about the the taxes. . .maybe)