Video Idea

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Video Idea
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 06:55:56 -0500
I am going to post this again and I apologize if it goes through twice
(didn't see it the first time).

After watching the Shasta 2000 video last night, my wife had an excellent
idea.  She suggested that the other clubs take short videos of their bigger
events to include as a trailer to the annual Shasta video.  It would allow
everyone across the country to "get in touch" with the other roadster
contingents.  And I am all for seeing more cars!  Of course that assumes
that John is willing to do some extra editing.  What do you all think?