Re: Fender-mounted mirrors

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Subject: Re: Fender-mounted mirrors
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 16:05:51 PDT
Gary,

I have noticed on my 67 2000 that because of the way the side windows
interfere with viewing a side mirror, people have two choices. You either
put the mirrors out on the fenders and keep your windhshield really clean,
or you buy a wide mirror and mount it on the door. The P.O of my car did the
latter.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC