Re: knobby question

To: plhbauman@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: knobby question
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:43:24 EDT
In a message dated 8/6/00 11:25:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
plhbauman@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 I recently discovered that I do not have a set of OEM knobs on my dash and
 console (those wretches at the Datsun dealer sold me the wrong parts back in
 75!). I am in process of replacing them. What is the symbol and/or letters
 printed on the face of the knobs?  If letters, please let me know if they
 are caps or lower case or a combo. Early 67 1600.

The symbols were only used on the 70. The fan knob seemed to change year to
year. The hood knob also seems to change. The vendors can probably set you up
with a full set.
Dave