Web Update - various topics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsunroadsters@egroups.com
Subject: Web Update - various topics
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:51:33 EDT
Hi Lists

Latest update is many and varied.

The August 'image of the month' is a cool pic of a Silvia from a 1966
Japanese brochure - more to follow from this source soon. Indexed through the
main home page - http://www.datsun.org/fairlady

There are now pics of the CDM Bondurant 2000 replica on the Bob Bondurant
pages - thanks to Les and Dennis at CDM on this one. URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Bondurant.htm

Les and Dennis have also provided me with some great Datsun Press Release
photos.  The first one is a pic of the ARRC at Riverside 1968 & can be found
under the Nissan SCCA pages, URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/nissanincompetition.htm

Two more can be found under the recent Dan Parkinson pages, URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/DanParkinson.htm

There is also another pic of David Pina's SRL311-00701 under the history of
#00701 on the 'Parky' pages. Thanks David - URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/701Pina.htm

Next update is in early-mid September after a well earned holiday (vacation?)
in Spain. As well as the pages on Linda Sharp/ the Nissan Silvia/ I now have
updates underway on 2 x National Champ Bob McQueen, Dwayne Feuerhelm's
'Datsun Racing Team' (the pre BRE factory racing team on the West Coast), and
1987 National Champ Bob Studdard. If anyone has anything to add on these
topics please let me know. I'm also looking for info on 1978 National Champ
Tom Brennan.

Thanks for your continued interest - since joining Greg's Datsun.org in early
February there have been over 50,000 page views on the register's
datsun.org/fairlady site - (and the mailbox is growing!)

Later

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>