<non-roadster> Free car in PHX

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <non-roadster> Free car in PHX
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 18:38:47 EDT
Gotta get my little yellow car outta here - free to willing taker

1981 Toyota Corolla 2dr h/b
engine runs just fine - no smoke or weird noises
tranny (auto- toyota A40) stuck in first gear - (drive it home - very slowly!)
a/c belt not on - I never used it (what?!?! - here in az - yes I'm nuts),
don't know if compressor is froze.
p/s leaks - keep it topped of (or bother to fix it!)
body straight - one or two little "parking lot dings"  baby yellow ext/tan int
interior fair - not all ripped up, could use a once over w/steam cleaner
clear title - tags expired end of July 2000
will need tires soon

SUMMARY:  This was my daily over the past year. I'ts a good little car, but
now it needs someone w/time & fire under butt to fix it. It would be ideal as
a first car for a teenager - learn to work on cars at the same time! I'ts in
way too good of shape to just haul off to the wrecking-yard. Would like to
see it goto someone who could use it. It would easily sell 500-1000$ after
the tranny is fixed.

only pic I have is in the background of second shot here:
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/spl311rdst/datsun/datsun2.html";>Datsun
Roadster: 2</A>

If you know of anyone who wants it, please send them my way!!!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ