parts locate please

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts locate please
From: "Nolan Scheid" <nolan@clipper.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 21:12:36 -0700
Good evening everyone,

I am looking for some parts. Please tell me which of our suppliers has the
parts.

A while back I found after market air boxes for side drafts  that had room
for velocity stacks on one of the Roadster venders sites. Now I cant find
it. Please direct me.
If you have bought one of these I would love to hear from you. Can they be
trimmed for 50mm carbs?

Which vendor has the Pertronix modules?

Do any of the vendors have a better quality pan gasket for a comp oil pan?
Perhaps cork or rubber? Mine leaks.

Does anyone sell an insert for the comp pan with a crank scraper and trap
doors?

That is a bunch of questions, thank you in advance.

Nolan