Re: Drib=ving fast and NOT getting a ticket!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drib=ving fast and NOT getting a ticket!
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 11:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Paul!! Not that I am biased or anything.
I am the Regional Executive for the Snake River Region
SCCA here in southern Idaho. We put on 17-20 events
per year and I travel to 4-5 out of town events just
to get some more seat time.

I realize alot of people will not be like me and build
a dedicated race car (www.geocities.com/turbospl311
has some pics) but if you want to learn the limits of
your car then come on out.

We also do Car Tech schools, driving schools and tire
testing days for the local tire companies. It gives us
a chance to see what new products are coming out and
how good they are.

Don Miller
68 1600 (For Sale, ad started today 3200 obo)
69 Turob V-6 (Must Go Faster Racing Team)
70 2000 (not going anywhere fast)
Meridian, ID

http://invites.yahoo.com/