Re: Radiators Radiators !

To: TRRACE@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiators Radiators !
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:11:18 -0700
I just recently sprung a leak so while I had my rediator out I
decided to recore it too. I went to a place called ed's radiator
service in Oakland. They turned it around in a day. The estimates
were I think, $150-160 for a regular 2-row recore, $220 for a 3 row,
but not as tight rows, then $250 for the high cooling 3 row with
tight rows and the bumpy cores for better heat exchange. I opted for
the $250. I took it out and installed it myself and now it's running
great. BTW it was for a '67 1600

--

                      Hoon Kim
    ______\____       hoon@pixar.com