Re: Y2K Shasta Roadster Meet Video

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Y2K Shasta Roadster Meet Video
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 18:18:31 -0700
Calspeed -

Sorry I wasn't able to use much of the video you provided - my Hi-8
camcorder seems to be seriously out of adjustment.  Please remind me next
year to clean the dust off the lens of my DV camcorder on the Stedicam, this
is a bit embarrasing.

You know, of all the cars there, I like the color of Lamar Hilliard's, the
deep purple that you see halfway through the group shot.  Oh, then there are
all the beautiful silver cars (Mike Young, Brian Corning, Paul Strossmeyer,
etc), and the cherry red of Francis Anon (sp?).  Of course the bright yellow
of mine I like, as well as the pure white of of Sean Burks NOS car.  What
happened to the 2-tone powder blue/white Canadian car that was there last
year?  Powder blue seems to fit the Roadster well...<g>

Thanks for the comments on the video, all others who ordered should receive
it within a few days (except for the Canadians, no USPS priority shipping
there, too far for Lance Armstrong to ride - those may take a week or so...

-John Friederich
'69 2000