About the 1600 for sale in the bay area

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: About the 1600 for sale in the bay area
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:18:49 EDT
There were some people who emailed me and my friend about the 1600 for sale
in the bay area, but I seem to have lost track of some of the emails in my
archives. If I haven't gotten back to you about the car, or if you're still
interested in it, please email me again. There's also the clutch kit and
motor mounts available. I believe the suspension stuff has been spoken for.
Oh yeah, and I still have the rear end and rear susp stuff too...
Thanks again.

Van