NOWROC Columbia Gorge Run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: NOWROC Columbia Gorge Run
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:49:33 -0700
Rob Pynes (not Pynnes), asked for additional information so he could match
up names, faces, and cars.  Here is my crude attempt.

Jon Wissler                     69 2000         White with Red Interior
(bashed driver's door)
Eric Wittinger                  66 1600         Tired Red with Black
Interior.
Mike & Cindy Patterson          69 2000         Pale yellow with Black
Interior
Daniel & Shauna Beatty          65 1600         Semi-tired Red with Black
Interior
Kim & Bev Smith         68 2000         Newer Spanish Red with black
interior.
Dan & Susan Garrison            68 2000         Tired Red with Black
Interior.
Craig & Thanh Ferguson  69 2000         Black with Red Interior
Rob Pynnes                      69 2000 RHD     Red with Black Interior
Tim & Donna Scott               69 2000 RHD     Red with Black Interior
Pat Patterson                   65 1500         Sora Blue with Black
Interior
Jon Prince                      70 1600         Bright Yellow with black
interior.  Custom seats.
Marc & Carole Sayer             ?? 280ZXT       Waiting to buy a Roadster.

I hope I don't offend anyone with my "tired red" color description.  I was
trying to delineate between the freshly painted versions and those that
could use a fresh coat.