Seat Help

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Help
From: "Grant Bush" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 10:35:29 -0600
I was going to go to the junk yards to start my search for temporary
replacement seats for my 68 1600 this afternoon but I didn't bring my
roadster and I forgot to measure the seats before I left the house this AM.
Can someone tell me how much room I have? The distance between the tracks
and the length of the seat. Does anyone know of any seat that will fit
properly (I know the Miata, but I don't want to spend that much money) and I
don't want to be butchering anything because I will be putting the original
seats back after I get them recovered (eventually).

Thanks for any help.

Grant Bush
68 1600
Edmonton, Alberta