Re: Roadster Info Wanted, Again, Please

To: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster Info Wanted, Again, Please
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:04:22 -0400
That's why there are courts and judges - to interpret the laws written and
the vagaries contained in contracts. Lawyers, I am not one, are often made
fun of because of the verboseness of their contracts and the language they
use to couch ideas (among other things). Language is imprecise and can be
taken different ways by different people and depending on their mood. And to
be honest I was not in the best of moods the night I read the thread.

That morning I had my life go before my eyes when a woman pushed my Miata
into oncoming traffic simply because she didn't bother to turn her head
before turning into the very lane and spot where I was. Another 150 feet or
so and there would have been another Roadster for sale.

Mike