Re: Interpretation needed

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Interpretation needed
From: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:09:01 -0700
It's a sign that kids use these days that stands for "loser".

BTW - I'm with Andrew Murphy on this guy, but as a suggestion - if the list
operator can't
(or won't) boot him, do as I've done to minimize the intrusion from list
subscribers who
are annoying ("Give me a break" - sound familiar?) and learn how to use the
mail filters
function on your email program if it has one. It's easy with Netscape.

Gary McCormick
San José, CA