Re: 4 to 5 Lug

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: 4 to 5 Lug
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:34:13 -0700
Mike,
Van is right about plenty of wheels being available for the Roadster.
TSW makes at least 6 different models and I have found over 10
other manufacturers of aftermarket wheels that fit the Roadster for those
of you that have Mark Dents Roadster calendar, Gary Boones 2000 is
sporting Revolution wheels. They no longer import the 3 piece wheel
like he has, but they do have the correct bolt pattern and offset available
in a one piece wheel.

Here is the link to TSW wheel fitment guide.
 http://www.tsw.com/

 First look under application guide and then under Mazda RX7
GSL SE 84'-85'. They came with the 4 on 114.3 bolt pattern. I believe
the correct offset for the Roadster is 15 to 25 mm positive. Someone correct
me if I am wrong on the offset. There are tons of choices so lets not all choose

Panasports thinking they are the only ones that fit anymore.

I bought a Turbo magazine and they have alot of wheels in there you can
order with the correct offset and bolt pattern.

Mike
Nowroc
Hayden Lake, ID
Having fun looking for wheels and slicks for the race car.