Re: Wiring diagram questions.

To: "G-A-Russell" <G-A-Russell@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Wiring diagram questions.
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:09:32 -0400
But will it flatten your battery in the course of a week or several weeks.
The one in my Honda didn't and sometimes I didn't drive that car sometimes
for several weeks at a time.

As suggested by several restorers you should have one of those battery
disconnects and use it when not using the car for periods of time as rodents
like to use electrical wires as floss.

'66 Mike