a picture not taken

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: a picture not taken
From: "Pam and Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:48:16 -0700
OK, got the fuel lines back on the frame (needed Pam to help me find the
little brass coupler that ties the two ends together). Got the rear brake
line fished through the frame and attached to the hose in the rear. Here's
my problem...the clutch slave line.

I know it's the line with the oversized female end on it. What I don't
remember is, which end of the rubber hose to the slave cylinder fits into
the line, the long or short threaded end? Also, how does the fitting/hose
connection attach to that bracket on the frame behind the passenger's side
front wheel? Damn not getting a digital camera sooner! If anyone has a pic,
or a page from the parts manual, I'd appreciate a look. Thanks.

 Paul
67 1600