Re: overbore

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: overbore
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:11:43 -0700
It sounds like the pistons are standard Nissan 1.00mm overbore. Where did you
measure the piston
diameter? See http://oemcomputer/machinist.asp

There shouldn't be any notches on the pistons. Do they look machined?

If the Jahns pistons have valve marks even with reliefs, it makes me wonder if
the head has been
milled. If your engine is still reasonably together, clay the pistons and see
what kind of
piston-to-valve clearance you've got.

--
Gordon Glasgow