Re: Quotes

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: Re: Quotes
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:19:12 -0500
>Boss who is a British car nut.  "I have a friend that owned a Datsun
>Roadster.  I think they are boring".  "Why"  I ask.  "because they never
>break".
Tisk, tisk, must we always get the high hat from these folks? Well, they
prey upon each other as well. I was driving a friend's E-type a few years
back (and not doing particularly well, the synchros were out , and I was
new to double-clutching).  A really nice TR-3 pulled out onto the road,
and he commented that he could never see why anyone would bother to
restore one of *those*

Marc T.