Re: 1600 Alt conversion SUCCESS FINALLY!!!

To: "David & Candy Pina" <casalp@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: 1600 Alt conversion SUCCESS FINALLY!!!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 06:03:53 -0400
  And I was beginning to think my 1600 was unique ( in some way other than
the YELLOW paint, thanks you Teddy!).  While you ran more wires than I did,
they serve the same purposes.  And the most important thing, IT WORKS!

  Congratulations!  I still think there must be something different between
the 1600 and 2000's charging systems.  Or maybe it depends on the
alternator.  I did notice that they take different alternators but use the
same regulator!?  But it doesn't matter because IT WORKS!

Paul
OROC
MIDOHIO bound this Friday!