Re: Brakes and things

To: Thomas Walter <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: Brakes and things
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:55:11 -0700
List,
I contacted Porterfield Racing Brakes on availability of there
R4S compound front pads. This is the part number they gave me
for the pads.  DD704. They are $79.00 an axle set.  This means
all four front pads.These are carbon fiber pads. They also have the
road race compound R4 these work better with pre heating and are
designed for  road racing.

They will also reline your rear brake shoes with the R4S compound
for $79.00 an axle set if you send in your rear brake shoe cores.

Here is the link to there site ; http://www.porterfield-brakes.com/

I also found out from list members that Ross from Sports Imports
has the Volvo front disc brake changeover kit.

Mike
NOWROC