1969 1600 For Sale, Falls Church, VA

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1969 1600 For Sale, Falls Church, VA
From: Douglas E Noble <Douglas.E.Noble@parsons.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:33:23 +0000
     Listers,

     The Washington Post listed an ad for a 1969 roadster.  Listed as
     follows:

        Datsun '69 Roadster -- 1600cc,
        needs work but runs. Best offer.
        Call (703) 916-1550

     I gave the guy a call.  Apparently he was active in MADROC some years
     ago.  Car is SPL311-26538, black with red interior. Has black vinyl
     hardtop (with trapezoid side window).  It was the guy's first car
     purchased in 1970, brought to Virginia in 1980. Car has been run
     sparingly since 1983. Inspected through last year.  Sat in his garage
     since. One fender and rear bumper need to be replaced (he has these).
     He has other spare parts as well. His reason for selling it is because
     he doesn't have the time to do the work himself.

     I have not personally seen the car but can take a look with others if
     anyone is interested.

     Doug Noble
     Vienna, Virginia
     SPL311-25006
     (now without brake lights or turn signals and a bunch of blown fuses,
     bummer...          time to get out the multi-meter)