Re: 1500 alternator swap/now headlight rings

To: "roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: 1500 alternator swap/now headlight rings
From: "Adam Fox" <foxy@pipeline.com.au>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 18:23:55 +1000
Well i may just take someone up on the offer, let me know, anyone who wants
to sell a pair of these, rusty or slightly dented ok as long as they arent
bent/cracked. Let me know what they are worth........and if i can help
anyone with parts that are only available in Aus......

Thanks heaps

Adam Fox

65 1500
71 2LFJ20 Turbo 510