Re: safety first

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: safety first
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 20:09:37 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/00 7:41:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
datsunmike@nyc.rr.com writes:

<<
 > ><< Safety 1st
 > >
 > >     A married couple is driving down the interstate doing 55 mph.
 > >     The husband is behind the wheel. His wife looks over at him and
 says,

 > >     "Honey, I know we've been married for 15 years, but, I want a
 > >     divorce."
 > >
 > >     The husband says nothing but slowly increases speed to 60 mph.
 > >
 > >     She then says, "I don't want you to try to talk me out of it,
 because

 > >     I've been having an affair with your best friend, and he's a better
 > >     lover than you."
 > >
 > >     Again the husband stays quiet and just speeds up as his anger
 > >     increases.
 > >
 > >     She says, "I want the house." Again the husband speeds up, and now
 is

 > >     doing 70 mph.
 > >
 > >     She says, "I want the kids too." The husband just keeps driving
 > >     faster, and faster, now he's up to 80 mph.
 > >
 > >     She says, "I want the Roadster, the checking account, and all the
 credit
 > >     cards too." The husband slowly starts to veer toward a bridge
 overpass
 > >     piling, as she says, "Is there anything you want?"
 > >
 > >     The husband says, "No, I've got everything I need."
 > >
 > >     She asks, "What's that?"
 > >
 > >     The husband replies just before they hit the wall at 90 mph, "I've
 > >     got the airbag!"

Sad but TRUE. In Massachusetts she would get everything including 1/3 of his
pay. In most states a women can openly have an affair,go to the judge and say
"she is afraid" of what her husband might do when he catches her in bed with
her lover,get a restraining order throwing the man out of his house. She
extorts his pay (nothing to do with the cost of raising a child) and goes on
without looking back.
I was lucky no kids. REQUIRED ROADSTER CONTENT. She wanted it but I got both
roadsters. HEH HA there is some justice.
DAVE