Re: 1500 alternator swap.

To: "roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 alternator swap.
From: "Adam Fox" <foxy@pipeline.com.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:27:47 +1000
Yes that was the main reason for the swap, i would like to put a new stereo
in. The car is not complete enough to worry about restoring it as a
stocker, so im making it a neat, fun and reliable car. Im also going to put
in 100w halogens so id like a newish alternator to keep things reliable.
Thanks

Adam Fox

65 1500
71 2LFJ20 Turbo 510