E Prepared Roadster

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: E Prepared Roadster
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 20:40:06 -0700
List,
After alot of thought I decided to go ahead with turning SRL311
11714 into an E prepared autocross car. It has tons of body filler
and fiberglass patches, so it was a good candidate for the project.
I no I won't be competitive on the regional or national level, but it
will be a good learning experience for me. I will be using a basically
stock U20 at first, since I can't drive worth a darn anyway. If anyone
on the list is running in this class let me know so we can share what we

have learned. The CSP guys have helped me alot over the last couple
of weeks with there advise. I will start a photopoint site and post all
the
work I do on it so the list can see the progress.

I think David Pina is running this class at the San Francisco SCCA races

at Candlestick Park. I forgot the new name of the baseball field, but I
will always remember it as Candlestick.

http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/roadster.jpg

This is what it looked like before I gutted it. I will put up a
picture of it tomorrow as it sits partially stripped.

Mike
NOWROC