Re: rechrome question

To: NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net, Sexmnypwr@aol.com, hoon@pixar.com
Subject: Re: rechrome question
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:43:15 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/00 9:17:53 PM EST, NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net writes:

<< Believe it or not, tonight I had all but given up and had begun prepping
the rings to glass bead them and paint them while on the gauges.  If there is
an easier way,  I
 am very open to suggestions! >>

Hello,

It is very difficult to remove the trim from the gauges.  Easy to beak the
glass too.  <Trust me on that one>  Anyway, my rigs were pitted and slightly
rusted too so I sanded them down and masked them and repainted them.  They
came out very nice.  But I didn't go stock black.  I went to silver.  I
know... I know... but I dont care.  I like silver better than black.

Dont attempt to remove the rings.  I was extremely careful and was quite
unsuccessful.

Calspeed
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex