Keep the replys coming!

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Keep the replys coming!
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:29:43 -0500
Hey all-

Just wanted to take a minute to thank the list for their continued replys
and eagerness to welcome new members/owners.  From time to time, some
question the quanity of replys that are posted to the list as a whole rather
than just one individual.  I say keep them coming!  Each reply that is
posted to the list becomes part of a huge roadster history book, archiving
not only recommendations and fixes but more importantly people and their
personal experiences.  For every question I ask, I've probably found the
answers to two others in the archives.  Don't neglect to use and contribute
to this great resource!
Thanks again!
Nruff