Re: Ebay Race car

To: <Beamonk@aol.com>, <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Ebay Race car
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:55:02 -0400
That set-up has been around for many, many years. I bought a car with those
and it ran very well and it could even start when it was cold o/s which is
more than I can say for the SUs on the Z from any year. I had a set of '71
SUs w/o emissions crap and the car wouldn't start in the cold and I had that
problem w/every other Z I owned that had SUs.

I never could understand it as my Roadster always starts when it's cold o/s.
Go figure!!!!!!!

'66 Mike