Re: Car shows - was Tigers rootes and Bs

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Car shows - was Tigers rootes and Bs
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 08:14:25 -0500
>Once I get ANY roadster driving (long, tedious, boring story), I will take
>the car to the local shows - show ready or not.  The good news is that there
>is a "cruise in" EVERY saturday night in the Jacksonville Florida area
>(great excuse for an SEROC meet if I ever thought of, er heard of one!!)  so
>the exposure is good.  Even better, one is about a mile from my house!! (it
>moves each Saturday.)
>
>Sid
>Owner of forlorn, undriven roadsters :-(

Hey, My hometown!  Much of my family still lives there. If i ever get the
nerve to drive the roadster from TX to the old stomping grounds I'll let
you know! (That drive on I-10 over the Bayou with the roadster would not
be pleasant on that truck pounded stretch of road) What part of town do
you live in?

Marc T.