Re[2]: More Roadsters for Sale 6-8-2000

To: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Subject: Re[2]: More Roadsters for Sale 6-8-2000
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:12:56 -0700
That could have been any one of the cars at Calspeed's get-together last
April at the Beach Chalet, as there was non-stop rain! Ken "Datster"
Pletcher didn't worry about water up to the door handles (no roof) as he
has no door hardware!

I've been chopping up a frame over the last week, from a parts car I
picked up. The front of the frame had collision damage so I didn't feel
bad about chopping it. So I'm cutting with the Sawzall and all this
liquid starts gushing on the garage floor. I thought I hit a hydraulic
line or something like that. After finishing the cut, I saw that the
inside of the frame was packed with lots of dirt, mud and water (and
lots of rust flakes). So I can see how a flood can leave problems
behind...

Fred - So.SF