Re: My stereo was stollen, and possible now recovered, Interesting readi

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My stereo was stollen, and possible now recovered, Interesting reading
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 20:12:07 +0000
I have had several stereos stolen over the past few
years.  As helpless as it may make you feel, there is
not much you can do to elimenate theft and vandalism.
An alarm may discourage theft but a determined thief
will get your goodies anyway.  The best thing I have
found is insurance.  It costs me about $5.00 a month on
top of my regular insurance policy to insure $4,000.00
worth of stereo (not in my roadster).  Sorry for your
loss/recovery troubles.

NT

BTW - Boobie traps are illegal in many states and can
land you in much more trouble than the actual law
breaker.