My stereo was stollen, and possible now recovered, Interesting

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: My stereo was stollen, and possible now recovered, Interesting
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
My 7 year old detachable face tape deck was removed from my roadster 3-4
weeks ago. The wiring harnes was left in the car and no damage was
done. The car was gone through again last weekend (no top up).  This all
occurred when visiting my parents adn the car was parked out in front of
their house under a street light.  I am glad to hear the police finally
caught the people, because this weekend I was preparing a nasty suprise
for the theifs ( a large capasator in a neat pakage that would dischage
into anyone picking it up wrong, and put it in a tempting package. Then I
get to wait near by (on the pourch) with waht every heavy object I happen
to come across and well after the theif can go anywhere I would call teh
police.  Now I am not a viloent person, but when pushed things just
happen... :-)

Check this out ever wonder what happened to you car stereo, This might help
explain since it is only 5 blocks from the house.
Robbery Response Nets Drug Bust
What started out as a call to an early morning burglary, turned into a major
drug bust.
Portland police <http://www.portlandpolicebureau.com> responded to a
burglary call at 31st Avenue and Northeast Broadway about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.
After a short pursuit, two teenagers were taken into custody, according to
KOIN 6 News.
The teenagers told officers that drugs and money were in the garage of the
residence. An investigation turned up a pound of cocaine, a quarter-pound of
methamphetamine and several weapons.
The news station says that $100,000 worth of stereo equipment was also
discovered.
The owners of the house are out of town, but police have contacted them and
are investigating their possible involvement
Write my other account.
T-