NOWROC T shirts

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC T shirts
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 12:19:12 -0700
List ,

I have already sent this message out to the NOWROC members mailing list,

but I didn't want to miss anyone. So I am sending it out to the list.

We are working on a T shirt order for the club and would like to have an

idea on how many to order. I would like you to provide the following
information with your order.

Shirt size:  adult or child
Shirt color:  White or Ash (gray)
Quantities of each:   I.E.  2 large adult white or I youth medium Gray.
The more information you provide me the better.

Please email me with your information ;
         bitterrootprop@nidlink.com

The shirts will be made of either 5.5oz. or 6 oz preshrunk cotton
depending
on which vendor we use. I usually order up one size, because they shrink
bit anyway. There will be a logo on the front pocket area and on the
back.
I am trying to get the price around $20.00 that will leave us with a
little
money for fun things like BBQ's and raffle type items.

If any of you are willing to prepay that will be fantastic as we don't
have
any money yet and I will have to suck up to one of my customers to get
the
first run of them out. I have plans for nice polo style shirts and
sweatshirts, but Shasta is a little hot for those, and that is our goal
get them out by then.

Here is a little club news while I have your attention. The web site is
still up as is. We have no control over when it will come down ,but
Daniel
Beatty and Eric Wittinger will be working on this in the near future.
I attended Blue Lake with daniel this past weekend and was surprised by
all
the NOWROC members in attendance. I finally got to put names with
faces.  I
think there where eleven or more of you that showed.

Shasta is only a month away and if you are planning on attending. Please

let us know so we can make arrangements for people to meet. There is
definitely more fun with ten roadster in a row then one.

I would like to thank Daniel and Robin for there help on the shirt
project.
We should also wish Daniel good luck on his upcoming GMAT test.

Thanks for your support,
Mike